The Plot Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DiD OOC

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The DiD OOC Empty The DiD OOC

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Because everything else is getting it's own....
RJ: *sneaks by with Speedmon*..... oh crap, he saw us, run!
Speedmon: *whine* how come Gully and Asuka got to cross over into the Sailor Moon game, but we got stuck here?!
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

The DiD OOC Empty Re: The DiD OOC

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 pm

NeoMyotismon: *groaning and jerking on a belt, attempting to put on the old Myotismon outfit* ... okay, seriously, I know I haven't gone up THAT many pant sizes since then. *sucks in his gut as much as possible*
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

https://theplothole.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Speedmon: ..... ok, there's a human looking digimon with no pants. Our TV Y7 rating just vanished.
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:40 pm

NeoMyotismon: I've got boxers on! And these pants fit just fine! *finally gets the button buttoned and sighs* ... *the button fires off like a bullet and the seat of his pants rip* .. oh f*** me...
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 pm

RJ: hey, what's that ni*BAM* *falls over like a sack of turnips*
Speedmon: .... oh yeah, this was so karma for being a villain in our last appearance
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Jessie: ... I'm sorry, but I'm not going back to being blonde. And truth be told, I think Renamon is much happier where she is now.

Bucket: KYUUUUU!!! *slipped on a mop bucket, rocketted through the main campus building, through a cliche plate glass window being carried by two workers, knocks over a group of cheerleaders with a bowling strike sound effect, before finally coming to a stop by crashing through the laundry room door, getting sent flying head first into the 'clean' pile of the school's 'underwear'* ;______; *wails loudly*

Jessie: ... of course, I've been wrong before...
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Gully: well, I'm happier being a Sailor Senshi and having Marie-chan with me. *making a coat out of a black hedgehog*
Black Terriermon: ;_; easy for you to say, I haven't had anything to do! My kung-fu is getting weak!
Asuka: erm....
Spikemon: I'm a tomato!
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Maria: *holds a very shaved, very sad Ultimate Lifeform, trying to calm the poor hedgy down*
Shadow: ;____; *shaking like a chihuahua*
BlackTailmon: *purring and nuzzling against Maria's legs* myaaaa... <3
Maria: Kitty! =3
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Speedmon: wait, since Dashmon shows up in the school series, I have a ticket out of here! *flies off*
RJ: *grabs the fox sprites tail and yanks him down* You're staying.

Victoria: *grabs the Black Tailmon by the tail* don't do that, you demean us all!
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 pm

BlackTailmon: Hey, don't knock what works. I get the humans eating out of the palm of my gloved hand with that shtick.

NeoMyotismon: To hell with it! *throws the costume away, pulls out a pair of jeans and a muscle shirt* It's Casual Friday!
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Spedmon: but it's Tuesday, boss.
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 pm

NeoMyotismon: Son, there is nothing stoping me right now from making a hat out of you, so don't contradict me. *takes a swig from a flask* ... oh yeah, that's the good stuff.
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Speedmon: actually being the cute fuzzy minion, you don;t get to kill me until halfway through the season
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 pm

NeoMyotismon: *gets out a really big knife* Season-shmeason. Screw the season, I've got tenure.

Jessie: ... I forgot how crazy he was, even moreso when he drinks.
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Speedmon: *whimpers, spraying the floor*
RJ: oi vey..... I knew I should have ran faster
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm

hehehehehe =3 don't worry folks, he's kidding, really

NeoMyotismon: Kidding nothing, I'm gonna wear his tail as a skull cap! *gets bashed over the head with a mallet* oi! with the hurting and the hitting with the big thing and the chirping birds, oh nice LADY!! *falls over in a heap*

^^() yeah, moving right along...
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

RJ: Sooo, Jessie.... *holding a rose out, trying to look all sexy*
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Jessie: I'm taken, kthxbye.
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

He grabbed holds of the back of her pants and whimpered. "Awwww, but Jessieeee...."
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 pm

SaltFlavored wrote:He grabbed holds of the back of her pants and whimpered. "Awwww, but Jessieeee...."

She grabbed his arm and judo flips him over her head and onto the ground. "I don't do little boys. Besides, I'm with an older woman. A much, much older woman." She dusted her hand off, then ran off to glomp her hatchling. <3

NeoMyotismon: *sitting and watching with only a black silouette being visible ala MST3K* Ooooo, denied!
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Nene: *in the audience drinking bourbon* buying that card board standee of myself was the best 30 bucks I ever spent. *offers Neo some gummi worms*

RJ: "You dated Armor!"
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Jessie: *nuzzling the cardboard Nene* ... huh, I think your bust is bigger... *rasberries at RJ* We didn't date, we're just fuck buddies.

NeoMyotismon: From the producers of over half the last shows to be cancelled on FOX, Fuck Buddies! Coming this fall to UPN! *scarfs gummy worms*
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 pm

RJ: well, why can't we be fuck buddies? I'll do anything

Nene: .... *stuffs her shirt some more* Boy just made a huge tactical blunder
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Didn't know where else to post this

Renamon Bakes a Cake

The digital fox sighed to herself, looking at the calender. Her friend's birthday was tomorrow, and still she had no idea what to do for her. After last years incident, she wanted to do something simpler for her. However, nothing seem to come to mind, until her wandering eyes came across the empty kitchen. Slowly, a thin smiled crossed her face....

Moments later, Renamon had tied an apron around her waist. "Well, this should be simple. After all, Ruki's grand mother has done it plenty of times..." she mused, taking out a recipe, and starting to gather the ingredients. "first, flour..."

A now mostly white Renamon wiped her face. "Ok, next time, don't dump the entire bag out...." she mused, tossing the empty sack away, and reviewed the recipe. "Six eggs.... simple enough" she said, tossing the eggs, shells and all in with the flour. "Then I guess I just add chocolate, and throw it in the microwave" she said with a smile, placing it in the microwave, setting it to fifteen minutes.

Renamon set down the fire extinguisher, letting out a little cry. "Ok, maybe this will be a little harder than I thought..." she mewed, getting the mop to clean up the gooey mix of chocolate, flour, egg and glass. "But I won't give up, I will make Ruki-san a cake!" she exclaimed, pulling her paw into a fist.

And so began the the young digital foxes quest for breaking supremacy. Through trial, error, and becoming quite intimate with the mop and bucket, she finally, finally seem to have it right, in the form of cupcakes. "And now, some yeast,a nd into the OVEN we go" she said, a hint of exhaustion in her voice. She laid her head down on the table, while they baked, her eyes closing for what she assumed was just a second, until something in the air caught her sensitive nose. "Wha.... oh no... no no no no no no!" she screamed, grabbing the fire extinguisher, spraying the smoking oven. With a heavy heart, she opened it, pulling out the mostly burned cupcakes. "No...." she whimpered, falling to her knees, tears flowing from her eyes, a woeful wail escaping her throat.

Ruki entered in through the front door, removing her shoes andschool uniform jacket. "This day...." she mumbled, hanging the jacket up. "I swear, it couldn't be...." she paused mid sentence, noting the strange noise emanating from the kitchen. Slowly, she made her way there. She peeked in, and gasped at what she saw.

Renamon was on her knees, bawling into her paws, the kitchen in complete and utter shambles, the tray of burned cupcakes on the table. Ruki approached her dear friend and partner. "Rena-chan?" she asked, slowly reaching out to touch her shoulders. "Ru... Ruki-San..." the digital fox whimpered, looking up at her tamer.

"What happened, Renamon? Why are you crying" Ruki asked, kneeling down in front of her. Shaking, the digital fox blubbered. "I... I.... I wanted to make a cake for Ruki-san's birthday.... but, but...." she began to wail again, fresh tears staining her fur, before her cries were cut off by her tamers lips pressed firmly against hers. "Ru..."

"Silly Renamon... you didn't have to do that. As long as you are here, that's all I need" the young tamer said, squeezing her tightly. So touched was Renamon, she barely noticed when the tamer licked a bit of frosting off her nose. "Ruki-San.... thank you."

Last edited by SaltFlavored on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Updated!
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down