The Plot Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super ERO Time, Starts Now

Go down

Super ERO Time, Starts Now Empty Super ERO Time, Starts Now

Post  SaltFlavored Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 pm

=3 because I'm a bastard and got complimented for this, a rather ero RP with Taktuk, with name dropping and guest stars

taktukmiller (10:15:14 PM): Tak, frightened and confused, shivered in the rain and made his way to the cave. He still didn't know how he got here, or why he was still alive, let alone presentable after a week of wandering without food. The occupant of the cave would feel someone from elsewhere, and a rather impressive amount of innate magical talent and energy for a human youth. Despite the chill, he would not take sick. Despite his misery, he continued forward. A pulse of wild magic dried his things, if not his clothes and himself, which drip-drip-dripped audibly onto the cave floor.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:17:15 PM): Tak was watched from the shadows, to decide what his intentions, if any were, and what his use may be
taktukmiller (10:20:11 PM): His inentions seemed clear enough. A broken device of some sort was taken out of his pack, to make light, it seemed. After moments of fiddling with the strange device, a pulse of magic took over, lighting the cave as well as the device would have, if not better. He did not seem to notice the occupant of the cave, though he did begin gathering glittering scales in pure wonder, stowing them in his pack as if they were precious things. "So beautiful... I just hope it's still out hunting, whatever it is." His tongue was odd, but his thoughts were unshielded, if not practically shouted from the mountaintop.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:21:19 PM): ~clean intentions or not he must learn one does not start taking from a dragons cave without permission~
taktukmiller (10:24:53 PM): Clean intentions indeed! The trash was if not disposed of, at least all gathered in one place for easier disposal. It seemed he wasn't entirely rude, as he laid something rather precious, judging by the smell, in a place of honor in the denning area. Chocolate was scarce, and valuable, and delicious, and this one gifted the presumed-absent occupant with it as if it were nothing. "I hope it's enough incentive for a parley..." He shivered. "I wouldn't want to die in such a strange place." His voice shook. Fear and submission surged from him. The poor boy was nearly out of his mind with worry!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:28:41 PM): "You seem quite confused" he said as he stepped out of the shadows, covered almost comeltely in bandages except for long blond hair that shmmered in the light that seemed to suddently permiate the cave. He was somehow beautiful, in a mysterious way
taktukmiller (10:33:13 PM): "Y-you could say that." Now that Tak was safe from the rain, he dug out the umbrella he dared not dig for in the downpour itself. "I-I think I'd best leave before this place's owner becomes upset with me." He had his suspicions, as was clear in his scent and body language, but he had no way to be sure.
taktukmiller (10:33:59 PM): His hands shook as he gripped the blue umbrella. "Th-the town didn't look too far away." He held out a plastic pouch. "Beef jerky?"
Tracy Hedgefox (10:34:33 PM): "That umbrella won;t hold up well in this weather"
taktukmiller (10:37:57 PM): "I-If you're sure." Tak let out a whimper. "I-I hope I'm safe here. I-I've never hurt anyone." He curled up in a corner of the cave, well out of the most comfortable part of the den, and not even close to the hoard, if he had one.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:38:55 PM): "You may make yourself comftorable"
taktukmiller (10:40:51 PM): "Y-you're the dragon, aren't you?" It seems he wasn't stupid, just unsure. Underneath the fear, there was a kind of fascination.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:41:08 PM): "Indeed I am"
taktukmiller (10:42:30 PM): "I-I meant no disrespect." He bowed low, baring his neck to the being. "I-I just wanted to get out of the storm, and y-your scales were so pretty..."
Tracy Hedgefox (10:42:57 PM): "They aren't my scales they belonged to family"
taktukmiller (10:44:09 PM): "S-sorry." He gently removed them from his pack, and the velvet pouch they were stored in. "I did not mean to-" By the look in his eyes, he had lost family, and the wounds were still raw, though humans had so little time to make their peace with things...
Tracy Hedgefox (10:44:57 PM): He moved close, and put an arm around him. "You are a lonely soul."
taktukmiller (10:46:23 PM): "I-I don't think I'm even in my own world any more. I went to sleep feeling like my world was pain and nothing more... and I woke up here, with everything I hold dear and much that'd help me in a pack on my back." He smelled of strange things. The modern world left his mark on him, but so had other things. Apparently he'd had some wet dreams before his shift.
taktukmiller (10:47:56 PM): (Sweet, no?)
Tracy Hedgefox (10:48:02 PM): ((indeed))
Tracy Hedgefox (10:48:42 PM): "You poor soul." he gently cupped his chin. "You are still but a babe, yet have suffered so much"
taktukmiller (10:51:07 PM): Tak laughed softly. "Most of it was self-inflicted, sir. I've always fought against my own foolishness, and often lost." At his touch, the boy's heartbeat quickened, and he fought down his excitement. "B-but you have the right of it." It was hard trying to speak with this level of politeness, but he'd certainly make an effort!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:53:02 PM): "So, you have n place to go?"
taktukmiller (10:55:11 PM): "I do not. It seems I have my books. I could be very useful to the humans, in this place. What is the greatest technology they have? Do they know of black powder?" THAT was where the electric feeling had come from! The boy had many technological devices with him. His things would go so well in the hoard...
Tracy Hedgefox (10:56:23 PM): He looked amused. He personally had no need for tech. "Perhaps you might stay here"
taktukmiller (10:57:53 PM): "I-I don't know if that's wise, sir." He tried to put his thoughts in order, but his pheromones laid each and every kink bare, rare as some of them were among dragons. Whispers might have reached him of the Demon Child... but this person only shared her passions, not her gifts, or even species.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:59:05 PM): He had heard rumors of the demon child, but he himself was not terribly worried. He gently placed a hand on his head. "I insist, child."
taktukmiller (11:00:31 PM): "Th-thank you, sir." A green nylon sleeping bag, smelling of clean linen, and slightly of the scents of the boy and presumably his family, was set on top of the tanned skin of some sort of large herd animal (possibly a caribou...) to keep it from being scratched. "W-would you like anything? I have more than jerky and chocolate..."
Tracy Hedgefox (11:01:19 PM): He shook his head, as he started to undress him. "You need to get out of these soaked clothes"
taktukmiller (11:02:49 PM): "A-all right, sir." Tak undressed himself gently, and snuck a glance at the man's crotch when he was done, blushing profusely and slowly growing hard.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:04:05 PM): His flesh was plae, but his sexual organ was still rather impressive. "I will fetch you smthing to wear, although I might not have anything in your size"
taktukmiller (11:04:52 PM): "Th-that's fine, sir. If I must, I can sleep nude." His blush deepened. "I-Is there anything I can do to you, to repay your kindness?"
Tracy Hedgefox (11:05:14 PM): "What did you ahve in mind?"
taktukmiller (11:05:58 PM): "N-nothing worth mentioning." He licked his lips unconciously and tried not to stare, though pre was already beading his six-inch uncut cock.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:07:44 PM): He came back shortly there after. "I do apologize, but this is all that I have that will fit." He was carrying a fench maids dress, the skirt of which would just barely cover his cock, and a pair of oddly thick frilled panties
taktukmiller (11:08:55 PM): "I'll be good with just the bottoms, sir. I don't need a top. I never sleep with one." Still, he dressed as he was told, and grew harder almost instantly in the soft cloth trainers.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:09:40 PM): "I'm afraid I must insist. It can get rather cold in here, when the wind begins to blow"
taktukmiller (11:10:23 PM): "I-I grew up in the treeless north, sir. I-I'll probably be fine." He snuggled into the sleeping bag to keep his mind off the dragon's cock. It didn't really work.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:11:08 PM): He hund the dress to the side for now, and sat, watching him.
taktukmiller (11:12:51 PM): "Y-you're beautiful, sir. Might I ask your name?" It was so hard. His crotch was practically at eye level! He moved wrong just once and felt himself gasp as he came and came into those thick panties.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:13:44 PM): "My name is JinJin."
Tracy Hedgefox (11:15:13 PM): "And what is your name, child who just came in my little sisters panties?"
taktukmiller (11:17:51 PM): "M-my name is Tak." He blushed even more deeply. "I c-couldn't help it, JinJin! Y-you handed me something that tied into my favorite kind of love-play, and told me to wear it, and you're right there..." He grew hard again far sooner than he should. His own magic was helping along his deepest wish, foolish as that was. Even his scent seemed to change, becoming more alluring, more like the ideal pet. "I-It's taking everything I have not to risk my welcome if not more than that by taking your cock into my mouth!"
Tracy Hedgefox (11:18:55 PM): He reached forward and gently took his face in his hands. "If you wish to, you may."
taktukmiller (11:21:20 PM): "I-I'd love nothing more!" Tak did just that, removing his pants and underclothes to gently lick and rub that wonderful cock, moaning in utter lust before taking the tip into his mouth and nursing gently, as if it were a large nipple, gently squeezing JinJin's cock in time with his sucking with his warm, soft hands.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:22:52 PM): He placed his hand gently on Tak's head, and begant to slowly guide him. Tak might notice his cock was a bit cold. Not unpleasant in the least, but different then what one would expect.
taktukmiller (11:24:24 PM): He'd do his best to warm that cock, rubbing and massaging and squeezing to warm it up through his own body heat, stopping his suckling to cuddle it against his cheek and worship it all over with his soft, warm, wet tongue.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:26:02 PM): He murred happily, his free hand reach down to gently rub the front of Tak's padded, sticky panties.
taktukmiller (11:27:37 PM): They'd grow warm as Tak came again, more strongly than before, moaning against JinJin's throbbing draconic dick and making it quiver in time with his moans. It seemed like the panties were a good first choice, if not thick enough!
Tracy Hedgefox (11:28:32 PM): He chuckled. "I guess my sisters panties weren't enough for you."
Tracy Hedgefox (11:29:10 PM): "She only needed those for 30 years"
taktukmiller (11:30:40 PM): "D-do you have anything - mmmm! - better?" Tak eagerly resumed suckling on JinJin's cock, picturing a dragon who spent thirty years in training panties. The scent of his hot, thick cum filled the air even more strongly, beginning to drip from the panties, front and back.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:31:42 PM): "I believe I do." He began to slowly thrust into Tak's mouth, gently taking his hair and setting the rhythm for Tak to go with.
taktukmiller (11:32:58 PM): Tak happily followed along as best he could, reaching down with one hand to rub the excess cum into his uniform even as his free hand fondled the man's balls.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:33:58 PM): He murred and began to pant slightly, impressed with the young humans ability
Tracy Hedgefox (11:34:03 PM): ((brb, must feed cats))
taktukmiller (11:34:31 PM): Tak happily followed along as best he could, reaching down with one hand to rub the excess cum into his uniform even as his free hand fondled the man's balls.
taktukmiller (11:37:42 PM): (Sorry if that was a double-post, my connection is often bad. Is this hot for you, too?)
Tracy Hedgefox (11:40:40 PM): ((Yes, it is))
Tracy Hedgefox (11:40:55 PM): He murred and began to pant slightly, impressed with the young humans ability
taktukmiller (11:43:17 PM): Tak bobbed slightly to take JinJin a little deeper, and pulled out after that brief teasing, concentrating on the tip and the underside of the dragon's cockhead. His fingers and thumbs worked what he couldn't reach, squeezing and rubbing in time with his suckling, and then in counterpoint, to keep him feeling pleasure in different places at once.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:45:21 PM): He grabbed holf of Tak's head firmly, but not enough to hurt him, and drove his cock into his mouth, which began to pulse.
taktukmiller (11:48:15 PM): Tak suckled heavily on the pulsing cock, more than ready to gulp down his reward, working JinJin's balls with his hot little hands in-between rubs and squeezes, though his face flushed even more as something new came over him. He fought to hold an accident as his new friend grew closer and closer. The taste of cum would make him lose it, warming his panties even more and soaking them utterly like a toddler girl, making them leak in the most shameful way.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:50:55 PM): "Ready yourself, Tak" he said as he thrustform, and let loose with a roar, filling the humans mouth with his thick, bitter juices, pulling him forward.
taktukmiller (11:52:04 PM): Tak gulped down JinJin's thick cum, pulling out slightly to let himself be coated. He wanted to remember how it felt, how it smelled, and of course, how it tasted! Even as he wet, he gulped down JinJin's thick cum without a care in the world.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:54:21 PM): He grinned. "And what are you now, Tak?"
taktukmiller (11:55:17 PM): "H-happy, and wet." Tak licked JinJin clean. "Y-you said you had something better, sir? I think now would be a good time." He didn't want to presume, yet. He'd let JinJin call the shots, once he took the hints.
Tracy Hedgefox (11:57:02 PM): He gently lifted Tak up, slidding the sticky wet panties off him, and carrying him in his arms. "Somthing for especaiily immature little hatchlings like yourself." there was no malice in his voice, he was simply stating a fact.
taktukmiller (11:58:07 PM): "D-do I get diapers now?" He looked equal parts happy, embarrassed, and turned on! The boy wiggled in excitement. "I'd like that very, very much! It always suited me better than mature clothing."
Tracy Hedgefox (11:58:53 PM): "Indeed you do, hatchling. Indeed you do. It's nice that you accept it, so much more so than my little sister did"
taktukmiller (12:00:15 AM): "A-and once I'm dressed, may I pleasure you again?" Tak kissed JinJin hotly, letting him taste himself and drink in the scent of Tak's utter submission. "Y-you tasted so nummy!"
Tracy Hedgefox (12:01:11 AM): "you do realize what you are saying, what you are asking? If you commit yourself to this road, I will make you walk it."
taktukmiller (12:01:57 AM): "Th-there are worse things, sir, and it doesn't hurt to do this." Tak looked confused for a moment. "Wh-what road? I just want to give you a blowjob when I'm clean."
Tracy Hedgefox (12:02:31 AM): "A road of submission" He liad him down, and began to clean him.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:02:58 AM): Slowly wiping his semi-regid cock with a moist cloth
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Super ERO Time, Starts Now Empty Re: Super ERO Time, Starts Now

Post  SaltFlavored Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

taktukmiller (12:03:39 AM): "Wh-who else would I submit to?" He licked his lips. "Wh-who else would I get to taste?" The very thought was slowly making him hard again!
Tracy Hedgefox (12:04:38 AM): "It may make me a devil, but I would use you as trade for supplies in the village. Any shop keepers, or maybe even just anyone who wnated to, I would let use you."
Tracy Hedgefox (12:06:51 AM): "Do you accept this? Do you understand?"
taktukmiller (12:07:52 AM): "C-could you make sure they only seek to use my mouth, or my hands?" Tak shivered. "I-I don't think I'm tough enough to handle anything else." He was quite close to full hardness. "A-are the others cute?"
Tracy Hedgefox (12:09:22 AM): "Many of them are." he began to gently finger his behind with that wipe. "You will be mine, body and soul. And while I will let them use you, I will never let them hurt you, hatchling"
taktukmiller (12:12:05 AM): Tak shivered. That was both about his limit and something he enjoyed when he had the time. "Y-yes. I, Taktuk, accept your proposal, JinJin." Tak whimpered. "M-make me your hatchling, and p-please let everyone know just what I am!"
Tracy Hedgefox (12:13:33 AM): He smiled down softly at him. "Of course" he removed a rather thick diaper, tinted pink, with lace around the leg holes. He pressed the object against his cock, and began to slowly rub it.
taktukmiller (12:15:53 AM): "C-could we save that for the village square, Master? I want everyone to see... and maybe get more nummies for it!" Oh, he was getting into this! It was taking all his willpower not to spurt then and there!
Tracy Hedgefox (12:17:15 AM): "My my, you are an energetic little one" he smiled and unfolded the diaper, getting him into it. "Now, you wait right there while I get you somthing to wear" off he went, leaving Tak to ponder his fate and maybe look around a bit.
taktukmiller (12:18:14 AM): Tak would do just that, trying to find some image or painting of his Daddy's draconic form, and at least see more about the cave. Out came the flashlight again!
Tracy Hedgefox (12:19:12 AM): Off in a side chamber there were several picture albums and image crystals
taktukmiller (12:19:45 AM): Tak would look through them, shifting from foot to foot to enjoy diaper crinkles.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:21:20 AM): He would find older pictures of his new daddy without the bandages. He was rather nice looking. There was also a younger, red haired girl, his sister perhaps? And... well, let's just say it was.... acceptable to date within your family for dragons in some of those images...
taktukmiller (12:22:43 AM): Tak creamed his di-di with a hand to his crotch when he saw some of the naughtier images, specially ones with Nene in baby clothes. He lost himself in fantasies of playing with her, and maybe getting her back into di-dis beside him!
Tracy Hedgefox (12:24:05 AM): There were also some images of JinJin is his dragon form from back then as well. He was a majestic looking silver dragon, so much Tak might almsot miss the defect he had.
taktukmiller (12:25:01 AM): Tak looked intently, wanting to get to know that form. His fingers gently traced the photograph intently.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:25:33 AM): When he got to teeth, he would notice he looked sharp teeth. All of them were flat, like a plant eater....
taktukmiller (12:26:31 AM): Tak looked and smiled. He knew some fun vegetable dishes just from giving meat variety, and he even had some tasty, crunchy soy nuts! It wouldn't be hard to put the jerky away.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:27:40 AM): As the pages went on, he would find fewer and fewer pictures of his dragon form. In fact, about the time he started wearing the bandages over most of his body, it had stopped showing up entirely.
taktukmiller (12:28:44 AM): "W-was he wounded too badly to return to normal?" Tak filed the question away for later and went looking for the good stuff to use as wanking material again. The poor boy's sex drive seemed about equal to a dragon's.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:29:33 AM): Arms gently wrapped around him. "I see someones being a little naughty"
taktukmiller (12:31:10 AM): "Daddy's sister is so pretty! D-did she like her di-dis, too?" Tak stopped masturbating out of respect for Daddy, barely.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:32:17 AM): He chuckled. "Why do you think it took her 30 years to get out fo trainers?"
taktukmiller (12:33:35 AM): "What does she do now?" Oh, he had plans to show Nene how pretty she was, and they were rather quite sweet, but first he'd have to learn about dragons using Daddy's body as a guide...
Tracy Hedgefox (12:34:29 AM): "She's a mercenary, and also works at an orphanage"
taktukmiller (12:35:22 AM): "Do they know they're being looked after by another baby?" He had a sappy smile on his face. It wasn't mocking at all.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:36:13 AM): He chuckled. "Now now, she's a big girl now. Even if I do occasionally have to discipline her"
taktukmiller (12:37:19 AM): "Would she like having a dolly sometime?" Tak snuggled up with Daddy and kissed him. "Sorry for offering you meat, Daddy. I didn't know."
Tracy Hedgefox (12:37:53 AM): He hugged his new hatchling and gave him a firm but playful smack on his behind. "All is forgiven"
taktukmiller (12:39:05 AM): "Wh-what am I going to wear, Daddy? Are we going to the village now? I think I should drink something." He blushed.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:39:51 AM): He held up a cute blue dress that had previously belonged to his sister. "For now, you can wear this, until I get somthing just for you"
taktukmiller (12:43:12 AM): "Oooh! It's so pretty and soft!" Tak helped Daddy dress him and sighed happily. "D-do you have any booties or anything else to go with it, Daddy?" Tak seemed so eager to get to town, as he shifted from foot to foot adorably.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:45:05 AM): "I have some cute little shoes that go with it. I think we'll see the seamstress in town today" he said as he pulled the dress over Tak's head, and got the black mary janes onto his feet. "Hmmm.. we're missing somtihng..." he grinned, and pulled his cock out, and painted his lips with cum, like lipstick. "there we go"
taktukmiller (12:47:13 AM): Tak sighed happily. "Thank you, Daddy! Let's go!" He held Daddy's hand and headed to the town with him. "You didn't cause the storm, did you?"
Tracy Hedgefox (12:48:07 AM): "No no, I'm not some all powerful weather controlling dragon" he chuckled, although he would have to thank a friend of his.
taktukmiller (12:49:25 AM): "You know you could have just walked up and offered cock and playtime, right?" Tak began to laugh and snuggled with Daddy. "Some days I'm that bored."
Tracy Hedgefox (12:50:27 AM): He gently squeezed his hand and patted him on the hand. "You'll make a wonderful hatching"
taktukmiller (12:51:50 AM): "I hope so. Ideally people would start stopping me on the street for blowjobs or playtime. I think that'd be heaven, myself." He began to give JinJin a handjob as they walked.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:52:27 AM): "My my, are you sure you aren't part succubus yourself?"
taktukmiller (12:53:01 AM): "I dunno. Pure human as far as I know." Tak sighed happily. "I just like cum and babyplay. I can't help it."
Tracy Hedgefox (12:54:03 AM): "Well, I assure you that you'll get plenty of both" he chuckled, leading him into town, making sure show off the hatchlings diapers at every possible chance.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:56:47 AM): He took a seat on a bench. "Now, why don;t you put on a little show for the nice people, hmm?"
taktukmiller (12:57:35 AM): "May I have something to drink first? I wanna wet while I do this." Tak was blushing slightly... but none of these people knew him, and he was still feeling things out.
Tracy Hedgefox (12:58:22 AM): "I thought you might say that" he produced a baby bottle. "Can my hatchling feed himself, or does daddy have to?"
taktukmiller (12:59:28 AM): "I wanna see what sort of reaction I get." Tak took the bottle and sat down in a promising spot, nursing from it on his back and kicking his legs as he flashed his diaper generously, turning up the cuteness as much as he could. His scent intensified tenfold, even!
Tracy Hedgefox (1:00:31 AM): JinJin watched, fondling himself a bit, and watched with amusement as many stopped to watch, the sight obviously making them hard.
taktukmiller (1:02:11 AM): "I'm done with my ba-ba, but I'm still thirsty..." Tak crawled over to one of the prettier men and nuzzled his crotch. "Do you have anything for a thirsty baby girl to drink?"
Tracy Hedgefox (1:02:48 AM): The man, a red mage, blushed his hard cock straining in his pants, pressing agaisnt Tak's face.
taktukmiller (1:04:34 AM): "Nummy!" Tak slowly tried to work the man's pants down, but wasn't doing a very good job. He started to tear up rather theatrically. "B-baby can't!" He lay on his back and sniffled.
Tracy Hedgefox (1:05:31 AM): The man blushed deeply, obviously conflicted, before lowering his pants.
taktukmiller (1:06:13 AM): "Wh-what does Baby do now?" Oh, he loved hamming it up, as he lovingly rubbed the man's balls and didn't do anything else. The way he licked his lips...
Tracy Hedgefox (1:06:48 AM): "su... suck o... on it... l...like a lo...lollipop...."
taktukmiller (1:08:26 AM): Tak did just that, whimpering happily. His hands were free, for now. He detached himself for a moment. "Di-di feel funny!" And he stopped, lay on his back, and held up the hem of his dress as he wet hid diaper in front of everyone. "Baby's all wet now!"
Tracy Hedgefox (1:09:09 AM): and the red mage ust lost it, spraying cum all over Tak
taktukmiller (1:09:54 AM): (No catcalls and teasing and coddling from the crowd? Aww...)
Tracy Hedgefox (1:11:08 AM): "Oh my, it looks like we have a new girl in town." "Hey baby, I gotta bottle for you...." "Awwww, what an adorable sisy baby!"
Tracy Hedgefox (1:11:59 AM): "Hey, baby, why don't you let me show you what a real man is like?!"
taktukmiller (1:13:18 AM): Tak blushed hotly and resumed suckling the lucky red mage, kneeling submissively as he suckled. He wiggled his fingers just a little, sighing happily around the cock. He'd start rotating things between the first two to join, giving all three a treat with his hot little mouth.
Tracy Hedgefox (1:14:10 AM): And they were starting to line up to have a turn, even some of the women
taktukmiller (1:15:52 AM): Tak would eat them out as best he could, though he wasn't as skilled. "Baby's all wet and creamy now! She wants a change!" Tak began to sniffle, wiggling his padded ass as he licked and fingered three of the nicer women.
Tracy Hedgefox (1:16:56 AM): A rather femmy looking male mage started to lean down to undo his diaper
taktukmiller (1:17:29 AM): Tak let out a soft cry as he came all over the mage, blushing. "S-sorry! Baby couldn't help it!"
Tracy Hedgefox (1:17:49 AM): He grinned, and began to turn him over
taktukmiller (1:19:11 AM): "Pretty boy like baby's di-dis?" Tak wiggled cutely looking up at Armor, rubbing his clothed cock with his soft, warm, cum-drenched hand.
Tracy Hedgefox (1:20:12 AM): The white mage blushed and nodded, beginning to move against Tak's padded rump
taktukmiller (1:21:20 AM): "Pretty boy another baby?" He looked around at the crowd, giggling, removing his own di-di to let Armor wear it, as if he were a helpless baby, too. He even helps dress him in it!
Tracy Hedgefox (1:22:06 AM): Armor moaned, obviously enjoying this.
Vorpal Eskimo (8:58:17 PM): Armor was gently diapered in the soft, thick, pink disposable, and given a kiss. "Pretty diaper boy!" Of course, now Tak wasn't wearing anything to cover himself, and Armor almost made a better baby than he did!
Tracy Hedgefox (9:00:56 PM): This caused the pretty white mage to swoon, pumping what was now his thrilly diapie with spooge, crying out in fits of lust, even as a white haired mage grabbed the back of his cute kitty eared hood, and dragged him off, commenting on how she thought he'd outgrown this stage.
JinJin chuckled, whistling to call his new hatchling over.
Vorpal Eskimo (9:02:11 PM): Tak came to his side obediently, sighing happily. "He was cute." He couldn't help but giggle as he saw Armor get dragged off. "Silly boy!"
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Tracy Hedgefox (9:03:57 PM): "Heh it looks like someones going to get a similar treatment when he gets home" he bemused as he looked down at Tak, his rigid cock poing at the humans face. "I see someone lost their fluffy panties"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:07:03 PM): Tak came to his side obediently, sighing happily. "He was cute." He couldn't help but giggle as he saw Armor get dragged off. "Silly boy!"
Tracy Hedgefox (9:07:25 PM): "Heh it looks like someones going to get a similar treatment when he gets home" he bemused as he looked down at Tak, his rigid cock poing at the humans face. "I see someone lost their fluffy panties"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:08:51 PM): "The pretty boy liked them more." Tak began to lap at Daddy's cock. "Doesn't Daddy have more fluffy panties for Baby?" He began to suckle hungrily, teasing the underside of his cockhead and wiggling just a little.
Tracy Hedgefox (9:09:42 PM): He grinned, reaching over and beginning to finger Tak's hole. "Indeed I do, indeed I do"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:11:25 PM): "Can Baby have a change?" Tak went back to suckling, trying to stay still for his fun.
Tracy Hedgefox (9:12:49 PM): 'In a bit. I think my little hatchling should have to earn her change" he chuckled, lifting up the back of his dress, letting everyone see Tak's rear being finger fucked. His index finger slowly sliding in and out, in and out....
Vorpal Eskimo (9:15:02 PM):
"What does Baby need to do, Daddy?" Tak lovingly suckled JinJin's throbbing cock, rubbing his balls and trying not to think about things. He'd never liked how anything more than a finger had felt.
Tracy Hedgefox (9:16:32 PM): "I think you need to make daddy cum, to show him what a skilled little hatchling you are. Show everyone here just how good you truly are." he smirked, placing a hand gently on Tak's head
Vorpal Eskimo (9:18:45 PM): Tak suckled hungrily, whimpering needily as he worked Daddy's cock over. Just thinking about it made him shiver, though he'd already come more times than he thought possible in a day, silly boy!
Tracy Hedgefox (9:20:01 PM): JinJin began to slowly move Tak's head, starting a rhythm. "Have you enjoyed your day, hatchling?"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:21:27 PM): "Yes, Daddy, very much!" Tak slowly started to fall in with it, getting into it without much prompting. He wiggled his fingers, wishing for a moment that he had more to do during his blowjob.
Tracy Hedgefox (9:22:41 PM): Somthing familiar pressed against his left hand, big and warm.
Vorpal Eskimo (9:24:48 PM): Tak kept suckling, but tried to look without turning his head, gently squeezing and teasing the cock in his hand with a happy sigh.
Tracy Hedgefox (9:27:22 PM): A green haired, large breasted woman, wearing tight jeans with one of the pants legs cut as short as possible, with a rather impressive cock in her own right. A true hermaphrodite, she smiled down at him. "I'm sorry, but your hands just looked so bored...."
Vorpal Eskimo (9:29:57 PM): Tak let out a soft squeal of joyful surprise, and stopped suckling for a moment. "B-baby wants to suck you off next!" His hands rubbed Daddy's shaft for a moment before he started teasing her pussy with his fingers. "B-baby's always wanted to try girlcock." And he resumed suckling, doing his best to help the new girl feel better about not getting a handjob yet.
Vorpal Eskimo (9:30:03 PM): (Is that Mint, or someone else?)
Tracy Hedgefox (9:30:13 PM): ((Someone else))
Tracy Hedgefox (9:30:46 PM): ((=3 Spearmint, Mint's birth mother, although I made one obvous alteration for your pleasure))
Vorpal Eskimo (9:31:29 PM): (Oooh! She's the one that keeps Mint as a baby, right?)
Tracy Hedgefox (9:31:49 PM): ((=3 mhmm, atleast in that story))
Tracy Hedgefox (9:33:54 PM): Spearmint smiled. "Awww, aren't you sweet" she cooed, shuddering with pleasure as he played with her girl parts.
JinJin looked amused. "Savor that, my sweet hatchling. It's rare one gets to play with the queen"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:35:26 PM): Tak gulped, doing interesting things to Daddy's cock. "Qu-queen?" Tak tried even harder to do a good job, which was something, kneeling as he was!
Tracy Hedgefox (9:37:56 PM): Spearmint giggled. "Oh you. You don;t need to try and impress" she let out a moan, beginning to drip her slick fluids from her slit. "Well, if you insist" blush began to spread across her cheeks, looking to be on cloud nine from Tak's superb handy work.
JinJin stopped Tak;s movement a moment. "Does my hatchling want to play with the queen with his lovely little mouth?"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:40:02 PM): "Y-yes Daddy, and any of her friends that want to join in!" Tak stood only to bow to the Queen, and began to suckle her wonderful girlcock even as his fingers resumed their gentle teasing. There were stranger oaths of fealty, but few were as pleasant!
Tracy Hedgefox (9:43:45 PM): "Oh!" She exlaimed, falling down from the sheer wave of pleasure that rushed through her body. Her balls jiggled a bit, lightly bapping Tak's chin. She took Tak's free hand, and lead it under her tight shirt, to her left breast. "Show me your skills"
Vorpal Eskimo (9:56:06 PM): (Was making a sandwich and then people were being annoying.)
Vorpal Eskimo (9:57:14 PM): Tak tried not to giggle at that, and did as he was asked. His soft, warm hand rubbed Spearmint's left breast, cupping it gently before letting it go to tease her nipple. His right hand continued to work at her sex as he suckled on her massive, throbbing royal scepter.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:00:32 PM): Her slit gripped Tak fingers lovingly, leaking their juices all over, getting them nice and slick, as her cock began to pulse and throb in his mouth, her hips beginning to push against the young sissies mouth, as she moaned like a common whore, her entire body on fire with lust
Vorpal Eskimo (10:02:00 PM): Tak switched breasts with a happy sigh, letting out a soft whimper around that massive cock. He teased her as best he could, finding her clit and rubbing it for just a moment, but her movements were just a little too hard for the clumsy boy to follow.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:02:57 PM): She moaned again. "Ohh, ohh... this is... this is...."
Vorpal Eskimo (10:04:27 PM): 'The royal treatment?' Granted, Tak didn't DARE say that aloud as he took her into his mouth and suckled on the Queen's cock like just another bottle, as he found and stroked the lovely woman's clit. Tak loved being a babyslut!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:05:57 PM): She yelled and thrust her cock all the way into Tak;s mouth, before spasming and climaxing in his mouth, her body lfiting a couple inches off the ground.
Vorpal Eskimo (10:07:41 PM): Tak pulled a little further out to gulp down each hot mouthful of spooge as it came. Once it was done, he'd lick her clean. "Baby hopes he did a good job for Her Majesty." Tak shivered, and couldn't help but start eating her out, almost before she had a chance to recover! The people were certainly getting a show!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:08:47 PM): "Kyaaaa!" She actually shot a second load of her sweet cum, showing them both in the sweet, gooey liquid.
Vorpal Eskimo (10:09:45 PM): Tak lapped it up and smiled. "Baby do good?" He licked that royal cock clean slowly, suckling on the tip as if to get the last of the milk from a stubborn bottle.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:10:34 PM): She nodded, laying there, looking quite a sight, covered in cum
Vorpal Eskimo (10:11:42 PM): Tak began to lick her clean, slowly, as his soft, warm hands played across her breasts, teasing the Queen as if she were just some common whore... while Daddy watched!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:13:19 PM): Spearmint smiled, and with surprising speed, had him on his back. "It would be rude of a queen to not thank someone for their generosity." she smiled, and began to gently lick his rod, while nuzzling softly against his balls.
Vorpal Eskimo (10:14:50 PM): "Kindness is -ah!- its own reward, Majesty!" Tak gently thrust into her mouth and began to squeeze and tease her cock again, slowly coaxing her back to hardness and then gently moving so he could return the favor, gently 69ing the shameless hussy of a Queen!
Vorpal Eskimo (10:14:59 PM): (Enjoying this as much as I am?)
Tracy Hedgefox (10:17:00 PM): ((If you are enjoying it quite a bit, then yes))
Then queen became much like a seesaw, raisig her cock up from his mouth whle going down on his, then doing the opposite, going back and forth, back and forth....
Vorpal Eskimo (10:18:33 PM): Tak came first, teasing her nipples as he thrust in deeply, letting her taste him over and over as he moaned in ecstasy around the throbbing cock in his mouth!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:19:32 PM): She swallowed as much as she could, gravity forcing quite a bit to dribble down back onto him, moments before she thrust down, and filled his lovely mouth for a third time. "Mmmm...."
Vorpal Eskimo (10:21:16 PM): Tak drank what he could and let the rest splash all around him, coating him in pearly white cum like the babyslut he was! "You taste wonderful, Highness!" The very thought of trying to talk her into more made him spurt into her mouth once again, though even the magic allowing him to keep up was growing faint.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:22:45 PM): she smiled and gave him a kiss, snowballing him. "You're a very kind little baby"
Vorpal Eskimo (10:24:01 PM): "B-baby's naked. Baby wants a new di-di!" His tongue teased her sex for just a moment before laying back and relaxing for all to see.
Tracy Hedgefox (10:25:30 PM): JinJin smiled, walking over with a clean di-di. "I think baby earned his change this time." he chuckled, kneeling down, and setting an even thicker diapie under him, the seat adorned with the picture of a certain devil child.
Vorpal Eskimo (10:26:50 PM): Crystal, if she'd been watching, would have been quite amused, but as it was, she was still busy with a certain dragon who'd caught her fancy. Nene was left alone of course, but her sister was a different story!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:27:49 PM): "Yes, this suits you wonderfully" he grinned, patting the babysluts padded crotch. "Just as my hatchling should be"
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum