The Plot Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nene and Meiow

2 posters

Go down

Nene and Meiow Empty Nene and Meiow

Post  SaltFlavored Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am

Tracy Hedgefox (9:45:06 AM): Younger Nene: *holding Chibi Meiow* I have to go away for awhile, little brother
JayManney4Life went idle at 9:48:11 AM.
JayManney4Life returned at 9:48:55 AM.
JayManney4Life (9:50:18 AM): Chibi Meiow: *nuzzles, purrs* For how longs?
Tracy Hedgefox (9:51:30 AM): Chibi Nene: *pets* I dunno, it might be awhile.... but you won;t be stuck in this place.... a nice couple is going to adopt you.... ^^() there is a little catch, though...
JayManney4Life (9:52:00 AM): Chibi Meiow: *mews* What's dat?
Tracy Hedgefox (9:52:39 AM): Younger Nene: wellll.... *holds up one of the kiddy dresses*
JayManney4Life (9:53:30 AM): Chibi Meiow: *mews, blinkblinks*
Tracy Hedgefox (9:54:08 AM): Younger Nene: see.... they really are nice people... but, wel, they wanted a daughter....
JayManney4Life (9:55:09 AM): Chibi Meiow: *blinkblinks* I gots to help look for one?
Tracy Hedgefox (9:55:29 AM): Younger Nene: Noooo.....
JayManney4Life (9:56:25 AM): Chibi Meiow: . . . . . *blush* But, I's a boy.
Tracy Hedgefox (9:57:20 AM): Younger Nene: I know... but, this is the only way... the people said they'd take me one way or another.... atleast ths way, I can make sure you'll be safe..
JayManney4Life (9:58:24 AM): Chibi Meiow: *blushes, then looks down* ... 'kay....
Tracy Hedgefox (9:59:29 AM): Younger Nene: *hugs him tightly* I promise.... I will come back to you someday...
JayManney4Life (9:59:53 AM): Chibi Meiow: *sniffles, hugs back*
Tracy Hedgefox (10:00:52 AM): Younger Nene: *holding him tight, fighting back her own tears*
JayManney4Life (10:02:39 AM): Chibi Meiow: *cries into his sister's shirt* .. you promised.. so you gots to come back!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:04:57 AM): Younger Nene: I will, I prmise I'll come back, no matter what... *tears start to rol down her cheek* so... so don;t forget me!
JayManney4Life (10:05:36 AM): Chibi: *looks up at her, sniffles* ... I won't! I promise!
Tracy Hedgefox (10:06:51 AM): Younger Nene: *sniffles, looking down at him, wiping his tears away with her thumb*
JayManney4Life (10:08:08 AM): (Now THAT is heart wrenching)
Tracy Hedgefox (10:09:39 AM): (*nod nod*)
JayManney4Life (10:19:13 AM): Meiow: *wearing a pink tutu, padded, hair in pigtails, prancing around*
Tracy Hedgefox (10:20:05 AM): Nene: *grins, sitting in his windowsill* I thought you didn't object much that day
JayManney4Life (10:22:13 AM): Meiow: Mya! =3 *twirls and leaps*
Tracy Hedgefox (10:22:38 AM): Nene: *grins and comes in* you really do love it, don;t you?
JayManney4Life (10:23:15 AM): Meiow: *blushes a little bit* ^^()
Tracy Hedgefox (10:23:43 AM): Nene: *ruffles his hair* nothing to be embarassed about
JayManney4Life (10:24:07 AM): Meiow: *giggles cutely, then hugs his big sister* ^___^
Tracy Hedgefox (10:25:03 AM): Nene: *hugs him tightly* my cute little brother. *tickles him under the chin* are you enjoying things, now that it's all over?
JayManney4Life (10:25:33 AM): Nene: *giggles and nuzzles against her, laying his head against her chest* Uh huh..
Tracy Hedgefox (10:26:02 AM): Nene: *strokes the back of his head* I'm glad.... I'm glad you found happiness
JayManney4Life (10:27:27 AM): Meiow: *purrs softly, clinging to her* ... I'm happy you came back... I missed my big sister....
Tracy Hedgefox (10:27:47 AM): Nene: I missed my little brother even more....
JayManney4Life (10:31:24 AM): Meiow: *sniffs, rubbing his eyes a bit on his arm, then pulls back some* ... is it really okay? *glances down at himself, then twirls a bit, crinkling adorably*
Tracy Hedgefox (10:33:03 AM): Nene: If you enjoy it, and it makes you happy, of course. It doesn;t hurt you, ir doesn;t hurt your parents, it doesn;t hurt your boyfriend unless he has a really strong sense of smell. It's a cute and completely harmless thing
JayManney4Life (10:34:25 AM): Meiow: *beams brightly, then glomps and hugs her tightly, tail swishing* ^_______________^
Tracy Hedgefox (10:41:37 AM): Nene: *hugs him tightly, like she was afraid to let go of him*
Tracy Hedgefox (10:42:33 AM): Nene: *raised her head a bit, and looked around his room*
JayManney4Life (10:53:03 AM): ~big soft four post bed with white drapery, loaded with pillows and several plushies, deep plush pink carpetting, pink and white curtains, big vanity dresser with mirrors, more piles of plushies around the room, huge closet with various dresses, costumes, and other clothes, what looks like a large wooden bench/desk with.. certain supplies under it~ Meiow: *nuzzles into her, purring softly* myaa...
Tracy Hedgefox (10:54:23 AM): Nene: *sighed a bit and cradled her baby brother, kissing his forehead*
JayManney4Life (10:55:58 AM): Meiow: *mewed softly and chewed on his thumb, his long tail curling around her, purring steadily*
Tracy Hedgefox (10:56:31 AM): Nene: I'm actually envious of you, little brother *pets him gently, and chekcing him*
JayManney4Life (10:58:07 AM): Meiow: *mews, lifting his head up* .. really?
Tracy Hedgefox (10:59:22 AM): Nene: mhmm. You have a home, people who are carng and loving to you, a very nice, if not somewhat goofy boyfriend, and you've found a purpose in your life
JayManney4Life (11:03:41 AM): Meiow: ... you're not happy too? *looks up at her*
Tracy Hedgefox (11:05:56 AM): Nene: ... I'm not needed anymore. Buth and Sundance don;t need a sitter anymore, you've learned to stan on your own two feet, I don;t have any skills other than punching people in the face... I don;t regret dong what I did, but I can;t really say I've been happy with it either... I gave up my family to fight....
JayManney4Life (11:08:03 AM): Meiow: ..... *frowns* .... but... I do need you....
Tracy Hedgefox (11:08:22 AM): Nene: *loks at him* you.... do?
JayManney4Life (11:10:41 AM): Meiow: *nodnods* .. you're my big sister.. it was cause of you I did so well... you promised you'd come back, and I did my bestest to make sure I'd be good enough for when you came back.. it was all cause of you
Tracy Hedgefox (11:11:05 AM): Nene: Meiow...
JayManney4Life (11:13:48 AM): Meiow: *looking down* ... I worked extra hard, made sure I did my absolute best to grow up and be a big girl.. big boy.. cause I knew you were coming back... I never forgot, just like you told me....*tear drops hit her shirt* .... I do need you, big sister.... I don't want you to go away again....
Tracy Hedgefox (11:15:10 AM): Nene: *pulls him close* I won't go away again, I promise.. but, I don;t have a righ to take you from this place...
JayManney4Life (11:16:43 AM): Meiow: *holds onto her tightly, hiccupping a bit and sniffling* ... then stay..... stay with me....
Tracy Hedgefox (11:17:23 AM): Nene: *rubs and pats his back* your parents would have a fit, with some scary scarred woman staying in thier childs room...
JayManney4Life (11:20:06 AM): Meiow: *sniffs* .. you're not scary.... you're Nene.. the bestest, toughest, prettiest, strongest, greatest big sister ever...
Tracy Hedgefox (11:20:50 AM): Nene: and you;re the greatest little brother a person could ever have//// *holds him nice and tight*
JayManney4Life (11:21:39 AM): (d'awwwwww.. it's a Kodak moment)
Tracy Hedgefox (11:22:29 AM): ((yes it is ^^. I am almost tempted to give it a happy, if not somewhat derivative and cheesy ending))
JayManney4Life (11:23:05 AM): (( hehehe ^^ ))
JayManney4Life (11:23:18 AM): (( and Meiow officially makes Yuri look manly by comparison ))
Tracy Hedgefox (11:23:50 AM): ((Yuri: Then I'm not trying hard enough!))
((^^ shall I give it the super happy ending?))
JayManney4Life (11:24:01 AM): (( yus! ^^ ))
Tracy Hedgefox (11:24:39 AM): ::and suddenly, they culd both feel themselves being hugged::
JayManney4Life (11:25:42 AM): Meiow: *mews* ...?
Tracy Hedgefox (11:26:29 AM): Meiow's Mother: *smiles at him* I came up for your feeding, and happened to walk in on this little scene...
Tracy Hedgefox (11:28:18 AM): Nene: erm, I guess I should go then... ::she turned to head out the window... only to feel a gentle tug on her shift::
Meiow's Mother: and where are you going, young lady? *hoolding Meiow in a one armed hug*
JayManney4Life (11:30:06 AM): Meiow: *smiles brightly* ... big sister can stay, mama? *looks eagerly*
Tracy Hedgefox (11:30:43 AM): Meiow's Mother: *smiles at her little prince/princesss, and takes ut some paper* Meiow, do you know what these are?
JayManney4Life (11:31:27 AM): Meiow: *blinks, shaking his head* nuh uh..
Tracy Hedgefox (11:32:30 AM): Meiow's Mother: *smiles and gices them to him to look at* *they were hisadoption papers, but as he'd leaf through, he get to the the final form of his... and only be half way through the whole stack*
JayManney4Life (11:35:39 AM): Meiow: *looks through them carefully* . . . . *looks up at his mama, then at his big sister, then back to his mama* ... *hugs his mama tightly* <3!
Tracy Hedgefox (11:36:51 AM): Meiow's Mother: *smiles and hugs him back, giving a kiss to him*
Nene: *looks at her brother, more than a little confused*
JayManney4Life (11:37:56 AM): Meiow: *turns, pounces his big sister, hugging her tightly* Big sister gets to stay! ^___^ *holds the other half up for her to see*
Tracy Hedgefox (11:39:28 AM): Nene: Adoption form... for.... for.... *and her remaining eye began to tear up, before the flood gates broke and she began crying, holding her brother tightly, and looking at Meiow's.... her mother* mommy...
JayManney4Life (11:40:20 AM): (^_______________^)
Tracy Hedgefox (11:40:26 AM): ((^_______________________^))
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nene and Meiow Empty Re: Nene and Meiow

Post  JayManney4Life Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:20 am

I totally forgot about this! ^^ And it's still sweet! ^___^
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

https://theplothole.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down