The Plot Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Morphing Grid

2 posters

Go down

The Morphing Grid Empty The Morphing Grid

Post  JayManney4Life Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:05 am

For the Tokusatsu of the Furry Kind =P
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

https://theplothole.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Morphing Grid Empty Re: The Morphing Grid

Post  SaltFlavored Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am

Ranmaru: *laughing as he's being lifted up to the enemy shift, holding the red morpher in his hand* AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tracy: *leg broken, grabs a rock and throws it*
Ranmaru: HAHAHAHAHA *rock hits his hand, making the morpher drop* ....ha?

*elsewhere*
Bandit: *mutters about his home like, kicking a can up in the air* rassa frassa... *gets bonked on the head by the red morpher* $#@%!
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:41 am

*The Sol Fever team were getting overrun with mooks on one of the random worlds they were visiting, fighting back several of them as the MotW (who looked like a cross between Frankenstein's monster and a heavy metal rocker) laughed it's bolts off while attacking random civilians*

SolRed: *fending off the seemingly supercharged mooks with both his sword and blaster, gritting his teeth beneath his helmet* Seems like every world we land in, no matter where it is, there's always some jerk trying to make trouble there, and somehow we always end up having to find a way to save the day.
MotW: *laughing hysterically* Well if it bothers you so much, red ranger, then why don't you go on home and let me get back to work? I have so much terror to spread, and so little time to do it in, after all. Nobodies, destroy those Sol flops! *even more of the mooks appeared, making the Fever team look outnumbered*

[Attack Ride - Blast!]

*Without warning, several energy shots struck the mooks like machine gun fire, taking them out with hit after hit, with even the MotW himself getting some collateral damage*

????: *blowing the smoke off his weapon's barrel, chuckles softly* Now, what sort of hero would he be then if he allowed you to do as you pleased, ja?

SolRed: *turns and looks towards the source of the fire blasts*

MotW: *staggers some while smoking, also looking to where the voice eminated from*

*The newcomer, dressed in a black jacket with a pink undershirt, was a brown bat with silver eyes, neatly kept black and magenta streaked hair, and long rabbit-like ears, wielding a box-shaped gun of some sort and wearing a strange looking belt buckle around his waist*

MotW: *growls fiercely, electric surges coming off the bolts in his temples* ... and just who the heck are you supposed to be, tough guy? another wannabe hero looking to die?

????: *chuckles softly* Me? I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that! *holds up a strange looking card with a barcode on the top* Henshin! *runs it across the belt buckle, causing it to shift as afterimages of a strange costume appeared on either side of him before forming together* [Kamen Ride: D-D-D-Decade!] *pink bars of light forming infront of his helmet, and a pair of green 'eyes' flashed on it*

Chinny: *off to the side, looking slightly unsettled* ... things have just gotten more interesting...
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 am

Chinny. He's genre savvy.
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 am

Quite. *blows bubble pipe*
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:31 pm

.... heh, for some reason, I just envisioned Shadow the Hedgehog as Kamen Rider Kabuto... Shadow: Let's see that Faker run away now. Clock-Up!
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh dear god in heaven XD
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Butch: "I will not forgive you. I will never, ever forgive you..." *starts to glow, skeletal armor forming over his normal suit* "I'm going to rip your hearts out and eat them!"
Sundance: *whimpers* "Butch got all scary...."
Butch: *proceeds to go after the remaining two mages, slashing at them and everything around him like a wild animal*
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 am

I do believe the boy is pissed something fierce. Mhm, yes sir, I do believe he is.
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 am

Oh yes, yes he is. Fear the wrath of the mama's boy, for it is mighty and dark. Especially when he goes after the Navi's, since it's their fault it happened cause they couldn't just be captured and given to the evil alien forces when they were not but infants.
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Ranmaru, Yuri, Sparks, Ami: *running for their lives on a conveyor belt with a flaming pit behind them* YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Rose: Love, I think your taking this training a bit...
Tracy: You know, you should be down there training too....
Rose: I brought your tea, my love ^^()
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Bwahahahahaha! XD
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm

... seemed like a good place to put it... feel free it modify or add on to it if you feel the need, nothing is final here =3

Kamen Rider R2
Real Name: Amber Hackwrench (since I didn't know if they gave Chip or Dale last names in the show, plus I thought it would lend to the question of who her daddy was =P)
Species: Chipmunk/Field Mouse
Hair: Brown/Black/Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Known Relatives: Gadget Hackwrench
Affiliations: Rescue Rangers

more details to come as they are hammered out (thought of most of it at work last night ^^() if you have a better first name, feel free to suggest it, I just thought Amber sounded nice)
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayManney4Life Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Anti-Sparks: *solo piloting a mirror of the God Sonic, aptly named the Hell Scourge, locked in battle with the Sonic VII, and seeminly winning* .. I worked hard to get where I am.. that old fool really thought I'd let him have this team, merely because he was the name sake and because of his claim as king? ... I'll make him king alright, king of rubble and ash! I was the real mastermind! My brilliance will not be held back by a high speed simpleton like him! This is my time to shine! My time to rule! The era of Anti-Sparks... no, the era of Surge is now!
JayManney4Life
JayManney4Life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Night had fallen at the palace. A brief power surged, caused by two overly horny lovers whom will not be named (*cough*sparks*cough*yuri*cough*) causing the lights to fail on the southern wall. This, of course, caused a mild over reaction when something shaped like a train came barreling right through it.

The caline, the slightly annoyed echidna and the cloaked, secretive individual looked over the damage, as the others took in their surroundings. Still morphed, they found themselves thankful for that, as in a flash, they were under attack, the darkness making it hard to tell from whom.

James found himself under assault by a tall individual, swinging a large bludgeon. Cream found herself being chased around by an individual who moved with the grace of a dancer. Rose against an individual whose movements she could not help but find familiar.

Through the darkness, the battles raged. Rose swung her leg up, trying to catch her opponent wth her leg. "MASTER HURRICANE!" she smirked a moment, before she felt a leg down down across her throat. "GREEN HURRICANE!" as she collapsed onto the ground, she finally realized who it was she was fighting, much to her surprise.

Cream gasped a bit as her pursuer tackled her from behind, sending them both rolling into the train, her helmet rolling off in the chaos. "Now I have y.... Creamsickle?" said the now familiar figure, cloaked in red.

James felt his own helmet go flying as the hammer connected under it, grateful that his head was still attached. "Myaaa.... that was a close one...." he gasped, barely noting the figure had set down the hammer. He sure noticed when he was grabbed by the ear, though. "James?! What the hell?! Why are you here, dressed like that?!" said an all to familiar voice. "Y-y-yuri?" the caline whimpered, trying to get his ear free.

The lights suddenly came on, light casting away the darkness, as the sight was revealed. James had been fighting his brother, SonicHanna. Rose found herself currently being crushed under the legs of SonicFuu. Amy Rose had just barely dodged the icy katana of SonicYuki. Teresa was locked into a submission hold by the Guardian Ranger. Venus and Sonic Rai had apprently knocked heads and were just a little dazed and confused. Inside the train, Cream was happily glomping her elder cousin, SonicHino. Lara-Su and Sonic Koutetsu continued to stare each other down, the lgihts coming on meaning very little. However, what seemed more confusing was that the stranger who referred to himself only as Chill had his sword up, blocking the scythe like hands of the deceased alien known as Kurokishi, and Meiow was trapped in a sphere of water made by the elder brother of SonicRai, PikaBoo.

Why were the Sonic V teamed with two former enemies, one of which should be dead? And what more, why were they surprised by the Sol team? The answer was short in coming, as an armored figure walked out of the palace, twin swords at his waist. The V team backed off and bowed to the man who should have been their mortal enemy, the Space Warlord Chinchillas.
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltFlavored Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:18 am

James shook his head, picking himself up off the ground. He took a moment to let it clear, trying to remember what happened. "Oh, right.... we'd finally tracked down Dr. Z, only to find out he was just another puppet.... and then that... thing.... BioSolaris showed up and...." his eyes widened suddenly as he turned around, and he could see that the others were inside the firey lizards personal space, being warped and tortured, the Sol Emeralds that had been their power now under his control. He remembered, right before the beasts area had expanded, Meiow used the last of his strength to telekinetikally push him out of range.

The caline looked on in horror as he watched his friends and team mates being tortured one by one. In anger, he slammed his fist onto the ground, blood splattering it. "Why?! Why did the emeralds suddenly go to him...." he yelled in frustration, as his mind flashed back to a conversation between him and his mentor.

"Sensei, why don't you ever have me trained while morphed?" he asked, holding a wooden sword. Chinchillas shook his head. "I want you to use your own power, not that which you borrow." he said, raising his own sword. "But why? Their power is ours, isn't it?" "I wonder.... you said those emeralds sought out their users... but that fickle purple one has already changed hands three times. Power is a tool, it knows no loyalty, and you never know when it will be in someone else's hands." the elder chinchilla from space said.

Back in the present, James continued to beat his hand against the ground in frustration, until his eyes came across something. The sword his birth father had given him. It must have fallen out of the train when BioSolaris sent it flying out of the dimension. Slowly, shakily he grabbed it, raising to his feet. "My own power...." he raised the sword over his head, and swung it down, connecting with the barrier caused by the monsters power.

Nothing happened at first, then slowly, a slit began to form, small at first, then slowly getting longer, wider, until the entire thing split open, the sudden change throwing out his friends, and causing the firey lizard no small amount of pain. The caline smiled, driving the sword into the ground, falling to one knee, spent.

((^^() apologies for using your character, but I just had this going through my head))
SaltFlavored
SaltFlavored
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum